The Jellyfish position is quite difficult to perform. You and your man both need to have a little bit of strength and good balance to do it for any length of time. But it does feel very intimate which can make it totally worth it in the end.
Your man starts by kneeling in the middle of the bed, with his butt resting on his calves/ankles while keeping his upper body straight and upright. You then need to straddle him and squat down on him so that he can enter you. You both then need to wrap your arms around each other. Neither of you will be thrusting that much. When performing the Jellyfish, you will spend most of your time doing a grinding motion, back and forth, onto each other.
What The Girl Does In The Jellyfish PositionAs you are squatting over your man, you’ll find that you have most of the control over how deep and fast your man enters you. If you like, you can squat up and down on your man. But you’ll find that this gets tiring pretty fast and feels more like Sexercise.
As you are holding each other tightly, you are in the perfect position to kiss his neck and ears, but you’ll find keeping your balance while kissing him on the lips to be a lot more difficult.
What The Guy Does In The Jellyfish PositionAs you are on top of your man, and he will be on his knees, he will find it tough to do anything at all when doing the Jellyfish with you, so you might not have an orgasm. He can put his arms around you too and kiss you on the neck and ears as well, but mostly your man is just going to be focusing on helping you to keep your balance.
Things To Consider When Performing The Jellyfish Position
- It’s a position that’s really hard to do for a long time. If you are interested in doing a workout while having sex with your man (Sexercise), then it’s great, but if you want to really enjoy yourself with your man and don’t want to worry about getting cramps, try a different sex position.
- A good thing about the Jellyfish position is that you are close to your man, which at least makes it intimate.
- If one of you leans against a wall, it might be easier.
- It doesn’t work very well if there’s a big height difference.
- Most people don’t enjoy this position at all, but trying it is one way to spice up your sex life.