When I describe the Right Angle sex position to people, they always seem never to have heard of it. The thing is, it’s an easy to perform position and doesn’t require huge amounts of flexibility.
You need to start by laying down on your back and pointing your feet towards the ceiling. By the way, you don’t have to worry too much about keeping your legs perfectly straight like in the illustration above. Next, your man needs to sit down on the bed with his legs open. He should be facing you and sitting down on the bed just below your vagina with his legs in front of him on either side of your body. Your man then needs to grab your legs and lift you up and towards him. He can then penetrate you.
The Right Angle gets its name from the fact that both of you will be making a 90-degree angle (right angle) with your bodies.
What You Do In The Right Angle PositionAs you will be lying down in the Right Angle position, you may find it a little difficult to move and be that active during sex. Don’t worry; there is still a ton of stuff that you can do to make it fun for both of you
The easiest thing to do is to maintain eye contact with your man while he is fucking you. This will help to increase the intimacy. You can also hold onto his legs that are on either side of you to give you a little leverage to gently thrust back onto your man. One of the coolest things about the Right Angle position is that you can use a vibrator to help you reach orgasm during sex. If you don’t have one, you can have fun shopping for a vibrator with your man.
What Your Man Does In The Right Angle PositionYour man may also initially find the Right Angle position to be awkward. This is mainly because he will find it difficult to thrust when sitting down with his legs extended. There are two ways around this:
- He can put his hands underneath you butt/waist/hips and lift you up and down or grab your legs and use them to lift you up and down. This can make it possible for you to achieve deep penetration.
- He can grab hold of your arms and pull you into him as you grind on him.
More Tips When Performing The Right Angle
- Don’t feel that you need to keep your legs straight. Make sure to bend them.
- It’s a great starting position when you want to try something new in the bedroom as it’s not that complicated and you don’t need to stretch and bend your limbs.
- The Right Angle position is perfect for either anal or vaginal sex.